When I was in high school, many of my friends and I were crazy about volleyball. We would spend every SECOND of our spare time in school to play volleyball, but first, I would like to introduce how my high school operates: students must arrive before 7:30, no later than 8:15; first class starts at 8:15, and there are 4 classes in the morning, each class is 45 minutes, and there is a 10 minutes break between the classes; 3 classes in the afternoon, and school ends at 5 pm.
In senior year, we had self-study period everyday in the afternoon. Usually a teacher would be in the classroom in case students had questions and to make sure students like me would stay in the classroom and study. But sometimes we were lucky that no teacher was in the room, and we would sneak out to the volleyball field. I remember that there was one time when the teacher came in late and we were gone, since the volleyball field could be seen through the window from my classroom, the teacher just called out every name on the field and yelled: Get back into the classroom! Everyone in the school heard that and since that people knew there was a bunch of people in senior year love playing volleyball, when other seniors were working hard on their coming College Entrance Exam.
<- This is the ball we have been using throughout the high school, and we all signed on it after our graduation! And I just found a wiki link for my high school!Click to check it out!
Word Count: 271.

No comments:
Post a Comment