Tuesday, 2 November 2010

[11.2] My worst and best educational experience.

The worst class I have experienced was in last semester, when I was taking a Philosophy class. The professor was experienced, but his lecture was so boring because he was only reading contents from the text book, which most of them were assigned readings. It was also very difficult to take notes because his handwriting was hard to recognize. In my opinion, the characteristics of my worst education experience are: Boring lecture, and hard notes.

Word Count: 75.

The best educational experience happened when I was taking English Language Center courses. The instructors were patient and would explain every point clearly, and the interactions were also a part of the lectures, which made students to think and speak out, not only listening to the instructors, and it made the lectures a lot of fun too. It was easy to take notes in class, important information was written clearly on the blackboard in bullet format. So the characteristics of my best educational experience are: good class experiences, patient instructors, and good notes.

Word Count: 93.

No comments:

Post a Comment